17.1.14

Fabulous Friday!....................

Hello!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend!
I am so very fed up with myself at the moment. I have been ill since Boxing Day and just can't seem to get better. Such a pain! Fingers crossed next week I will be feeling good :)


I do have some cards to share that I made a while ago and this is one that morphed into my Granddaughter Isabella's card for when she turns five.
She is dance mad and does ballet, tap and modern and will be performing her first show on the stage soon so we are mega excited to be going!
Image - Prima Ballerina Tilda (Little Moscow 2013) Magnolia
Colouring - Distress ink pads
Paper - Magnolia
Butterflies - Magnolia
Tulle, Seam Binding, Pearl Ribbon - The Ribbon Girls
Flowers - WOC
Sentiment - Magnolia
Heart Tag die cuts - Magnolia DooHickey's
Swirl Stamp - Magnolia


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

love
kim xxx


3 comments:

JenniferD said...

Wow this is just the perfect Image for her! You have just made this Sooooo Adorable she will love it! I know I do! Have a Great weekend!

Kelly Neis said...

Your card is fabulous and detailed perfectly. I love your no line coloring and how artistic Tilda is. Your granddaughter will enjoy this card very much!! I will pray for you to get better and not suffer.
Hugs Kelly

Barbara GR said...

Stunning card!!! I love your colouring, colours and details! They are simply fantastic!!!
Hugs,
Barbara GR