7.7.14

Marvelous Monday!....

Hello!
AI hope you had a lovely weekend!
I have made a card for a very special person using Magnolia's 'Tilda with Daisy-Mae the Tiger'.


I have coloured my image with Distress Ink Pads.
Paper - Magnolia
Ribbon, Lace, Resin Frame - The Ribbon Girls
Leaf Swirl - Magnolia DooHickeys
Heart, Letters - Quickutz
Butterfly - Memory Box
Bow - Tim Holtz
Flowers - WOC
Berries - Magnolia


I also decorated a box for the card.


I decorated the box with strips of Magnolia paper.
Heart, Leaves - Magnolia DooHickey dies


Bow - Tim Holtz
Flowers - WOC


I used a beautiful Diamante and Crystal embellishment from The Ribbon Girl for the centre of the bow.

Thank you so much for your visit!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
love
kim xxx


4 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

omw how very stunning this card is, I just love every little detail on this beautiful creation.
mega pretty!!
Mel. xxx

JenniferD said...

OMG This one is just outstanding! All those Amazing little touches and that Magnificent Box! Love it all!

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous Kim! so stylish, Mary x

Esther Elzink said...

Ihave never seen such a beautifull card as this one. I realy love it Kim.

Esther