28.8.14

Summer Time!......

Hello!
I hope you are well and everything is good with you!
Now Summer is coming to an end I am hoping to enjoy the last days of beautiful weather and hopefully make it last as long as I can. We really have had the most beautiful Summer this year. So as I don't want it to end I am loving colouring up Magnolia's super cute Summer Tilda.
I have a card I made using Magnolia's 'Summer Tilda with Flags' from the Pink Lemonade Collection.


Paper - Maja
Lace, Cheesecloth - Ribbon Girls
Flowers - WOC
Shells, Moss - Hobbycraft
Border, Flags, Cloud Tag die cuts - Magnolia DooHickeys


Thank you so much for visiting with me!
Happy Crafting!

love
kim xxx


3 comments:

Crea S said...

Wow what a beautiful card Kim! Love the papers and details. Tilda is coloured lovely! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

Anneke said...

wow, so beautiful and Tilda is gorgeous Kim.
i admire always your perfect coloring and your eye for details.
hugs to you.
Ann

Lone Krieger said...

Gorgeous, I wish by God I was able to paint like you. You are simply fantastic at this. If you lived near me, I would visit every day until I mastered painting as well as you ;o)